Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezzoris

Player
Player
Information
1. Abdullah Ali
2. 16
3. UCT +03
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
5. 5-6 hours
6. Ezzoris#3086
7. Ezzoris RoyParker
8. 248971
9. State because state is not illegal also i was in the all legal organizations in server 2 ( also in server 1) and I liked the state section more than the crime section

Additional information
1. I didn't have much left to do in the game and then I thought of applying to be an admin. I've already done most of the things that can be done in the game and on top of that, I chose to help people who are new to the game or help those who have problems, such as helping the gangs in the ghetto to rob.
2. I can understand something properly, like I can understand a message from someone who sent an incomprehensibly false ad request to LifeInvader after reading a bit carefully
3. I can get angry quickly in some situations. Except for personal information, my internet can be cut off. Of course, these are very rare.
4. yes
5. yes but i don't have any business
6. yes, but not for a very long time, I only have a 2-hour scoliosis treatment on Tuesdays, nothing else.

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Player
Rejected

Application title does not include IGN
You do not meet our age requirement​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom