Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny Flawless

Benny //
Player
1. Curtis
2. 16
3. GMT
4. 7-9 hours a day or more
5. CFMJ#7068
6. Benny McGill
7. 40275

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I've always liked the idea of becoming an admin but I've already wanted to have more RP knowledge likes of; Being a Leader and experiencing different organizations. I've had the pleasure recently of being a Leader of a Organization (Marabunta) and I gained a hell of a lot of experience from it but I became better with my leadership skills. I've always appreciated the admins for what they do and always try to make the RP a better place for everyone and I would genuinely love to do the same.

2. What are your strengths?

Whenever I put my mind to something, I'm always passionate and dedicated to doing what's best. I am respectful, patient, focused on everything I do and due to that strength, I double check anything I do. I am also very reliable. If I was do to something wrong under any circumstance, I will always try and fix the problem instead of ignoring it and ask a superior for advice to how I cannot cause the same problem again. I am also very responsible.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I am patient but I can get a bit impatient at times.
Taking a big risk.
Taking too much responsibility

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes. I feel like I've experienced everything and ready to move on to the Admin side.

5. 5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes.

Benny Flawless

Benny //
Player
**Corrections on Question 1.**

I've always liked the idea of becoming an admin but I wanted to have a lot more RP knowledge likes of; Being a Leader and experiencing different organizations. I've had the pleasure recently of being a Leader of a Organization (Marabunta) and I gained a hell of a lot of experience from it and being a leader I became better with my leadership skills. I've always appreciated the admins for what they do and always try to make the RP a better place for everyone and I would genuinely love to do the same.

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
**Corrections on Question 1.**

I've always liked the idea of becoming an admin but I wanted to have a lot more RP knowledge likes of; Being a Leader and experiencing different organizations. I've had the pleasure recently of being a Leader of a Organization (Marabunta) and I gained a hell of a lot of experience from it and being a leader I became better with my leadership skills. I've always appreciated the admins for what they do and always try to make the RP a better place for everyone and I would genuinely love to do the same.
Personally I think he would be great for the job Ive known him from working with him in crime and legal and he is just the perfect fit for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom