Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitto Opps

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Gabe
2. Your age 24
3. Time zone North America CST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) (Weekday 00:00am - 04:00am) (Weekend 13:00pm- 02:00am)
5. Average online per day (Weekday 5hrs) (Weekend 10+hrs)
6. Your Discord vitto33
7. Your Nickname Vitto Opps
8. Your ID 33
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section Preferably State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like the opportunity to become a part of the Administration team in hopes to help during time zones I've noticed low admin presence. The current admin team already has lots of load on their hands and I would like to assist in taking some of that load off. I want to help improve the RP in the city and clean up the city in regard to Bad citizens, players who may need help in RP situations, Help new citizens and make this a better community over all.

2. What are your strengths? I am a quick learner and I'm always open to advice to any situation in the event that it can be handled better. I do not take sides in arguments and take care of situations equally and fairly to both parties.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My biggest weakness would be that I try to bite more than I can chew, I tend to burry my self with work when in reality i should take it slow or even ask for help.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I have been in the city long enough and would like to help the community in other ways a regular citizen my not be able to.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I do not own any businesses at the moment.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not at the moment.

Thank you all for you time, look forward to hearing from you.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Rejected

You don't meet the criteria we are looking for at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom