Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Adam

Player
Player
Information
1. Adam Shaher
2. 19
3. GMT+03:00
4. 14:00 pm to 10:00 AM
5. 20
6. Prince Adam#7447

7. Prince Adam
8. 85059
9.I want to be curator of State section (NG+SAHP)

Additional information
1.It's because I want to serve all of my fellow people and offer them a nice and joyful atmosphere. I can also be beneficial in many ways because I am Arab and speak Arabic well, so that will be an advantage for the server. Grand RP has been an adventure for me over the last two years. Throughout my participation in the Grand RP Project, I've had the opportunity to meet and interact with some truly lovely people. I worked many hours on the server, not because I liked it but because I recognized the potential for expansion. I had the opportunity to join Both legal and illegal organizations, and as I progressed, I began to grasp my handle in the RP. I met and exceeded all of the objectives I set for myself in the project and the game. I'd like to expand my knowledge of the administration team. I would like it if you could consider me a PERSON who makes mistakes and always corrects them. After all, a mistake is a mistake until it is corrected; otherwise, it becomes a habit. Please don't allow my mistakes to determine who I will be as a person and administrator. I will go to any length, and I mean any length, to earn your trust. Because there is a lot of nepotism, I want to be an administrator as well. I think that if you have done something bad, regardless of the reason, you will be punished, even if it is with my own blood .I know I violated a variety of server rules, and although punishment is not history, I'm taking my chances in the hopes of getting a second chance to join the administrative team, which is my goal and wish. I hope you will examine this application, as I do not intend to disappoint you in the future. On that topic, I'd like to mention that I see people with a criminal record being given the opportunity for an interview in the application, which gives me the confidence to resubmit my application. Thank you very much!

2. Responsibility , influence, and leadership Problem-Solving and Conflict resolution, Skill Development

3.Limited Attention: I have a finite capacity for attention, and I can easily become distracted or overwhelmed. although I'm looking to remove that
weakness.
4.I've had enough of the RP life, therefore yes, I'm ready to leave it.

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business Though I don't have one
  1. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom