Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Pluxury
Administrators nickname
ivy void
Date
Jun 27, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JqfB-DlgTz4

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Bobby, Floki, Adham

As you can see from my POV, Ivy Void punished me for provoking and I did not provoke. I only said we would not leave because he told us it was an IC problem, so we continued RP. Because he had no right to tell us to leave, when I wrote like this, he punished me for provoking.
and that's the second complaint I made against him after he banned me for saying a biased admin
so please Higher ups hope you help and get us the justice

thank you for your time

Aiden Pluxury

spyshellby

Player
Player
Dear Bobby, Floki, Adham

As you can see from my POV, Ivy Void punished me for provoking and I did not provoke. I only said we would not leave because he told us it was an IC problem, so we continued RP. Because he had no right to tell us to leave, when I wrote like this, he punished me for provoking.
and that's the second complaint I made against him after he banned me for saying a biased admin
so please Higher ups hope you help and get us the justice

thank you for your time

Aiden Pluxury
Me also i got jail 120 minutes. For provoking becouse i only Say when WE make familly raid + when i try to speak with any hc in admine team fastoq He began to find reasons to avoid talking about the subject
+ I only want know why liké fostoq and Ivy they comme to thé house and they Say to ass leave thé house ( stop RP situation ) .

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Complete correct punishment and fair decision taken by the admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom