Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TokinDead Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2023
Time of violation
16:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMauoEt0WzA

yung bee

Player
Player
no rp at all they come to my family house block my driveway with there cars then talk shit and play a voice recording of my 1 member taunting him all in the pov

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
no rp at all they come to my family house block my driveway with there cars then talk shit and play a voice recording of my 1 member taunting him all in the pov
How many post you gonna make about me bro ima take this up with mazhor if you don’t stop harassing me on forums

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
It’s funny because weren’t even there for you. I’m friends with many people in your family and you sit here and lie this ain’t okay your using my friendships in game to get me banned. Other people in that post might of been provoking but I’m there to talk to all my friends who also live there!

Steezy Murphy

Loyal to loyal friends!
Player
Rejected

This is not Provoking, as they left as soon as playing audio didnt meant to provoke and start shooting​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom