Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wraith Armani
Administrators nickname
Vladi Pluxury
Date
Jan 22, 2022
Time
5:18 In game
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/41341/

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
In the video you will see that I made a forum complaint on a man for shooting at me from his HQ. When I chased him in the video listed below you will see that he has ran to his HQ at this point. So when I was chasing him I took shots from a position that was barley inside the ballas HQ. I think that it was a lower level breach of 1.4 Ghetto rule. I took fire when he had ran to his HQ. Vladi used my report against me and punished me for this. These actions were all on mistake. I was aware off the ballas area. And I tried to stop him as he was roaming the ghetto. I am asking that this is taken into consideration with the administration team and that you take a good look into the report. Vladi punished me cause I entred their HQ but I was chasing this guy for a long time and we had barley entered.

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
In the picture here you see that the palm tree that I began to open fire from was barley inside

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Aswell when I tried to reach out to the punishing admin without saying anything hostile and asking for a explanation he took it into his own hands and made the choice to block me. Witch doesnt seem admin like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom