Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lord Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Jonathan Thomas
Date
Jan 22, 2022
Time
2:23 am
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/40955/#post-146073

Tom Verlice

OG Player
Player
At first this forum continues this forum

Reply for part 1 (/try)
i used /try 2 times on one pc then went to other one and retried its not countable as 3 times on one sit.

Reply for part 2 (CORRUPTION)
it was joke at morning there was no one and i was chilling arround and there was nothing to do i just want to spend some time i saw Poppy/Pops entered and i said let me do this
and there is no need for bio to do nothing { /try steal docs } its invaild command equals nothing if i typed this or not nothing chaneges , and what kind of information the capital contains maximum family members bussinesses and houses
if u say i steal docs from you right? so you did fail rp becs when you caught theif first thing you have to do is to know where is Where are the stolen documents and what have been stolen?

Reply for part 3 (Combat Log)
i mentioned this thing before 15 min and before 5 min before combat log
that happend becs my internet connection (my parent turned off the router couse i have to go to somewhere important)
and i already god demorgen by the system for it cause i was cuffed

Reply for part 4 (TREASON)
i did nothing what are you talking about? seriously?? its a game you are not living inside the server.

Reply For :
(2.17.7 Brandishing a Firearm) ????? everybody doing this you did it also.
(3.9.1 Corruption) i did nothing wth?
( 3.12 Disclose of State Secrets) according to your big brain i didnt disclose state secrets (you caught me before i do anything as your brain think)
(4.4.1 Espionage) 😑nothing else to say about this
(3.5 Obstruction of Justice) what i did according to your brain so say that let me say nothing
(5.5 Perjury) if i did nothing that means there is nothing happens so there is no need for false claims
(4.7 Conduct Unbecoming for many Professional Ethics Violations) it was a joke | but let me talk with lang you big brain understand it : according to your big brain i did 1 not many.

So i replied to his forum now lets talk about admin action
Jonathan Thomas gave me punishment for General Rules 6.4
at first as i said it was a joke while there was no one active
if i get information i already know it its count as bad behavior
for example it i wrote (/try get docs about ponch family) nothing will happen right?
i wrote (/try steal docs about ponch family) its the same
i already have perms to see this docs.

and he game me punishment but didnt gave Poppy/Pops for PowerGaming
i dont want to hurt some body but it looks like he wants i dont care about him but
he cuffed me and dragged me putted his gun in his pocket while he was dragging me all
like if i got punishment he should take it as well

at last i requesting to cancel the punishment i have been explained why above
many players doing more then this just to have fun when they bored and its normal admins as well
nothing to do no rp situation no mission its not that important thing becs if i did it or not nothing happens

Best regards
LORD. ᵛᶤᵖ🍷

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Good afternoon your punishment will stay as it is. Regarding cuffing and dragging you with a gun make a complaint. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom