Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Danny Spooky
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2023
Time of violation
13:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zlbYbMx

Ozzie

Mane
Player
nobody was selling any busseness without dannys permission... getting resolved

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
First of all i would like to say that nobody sold any Business, nobody Took something from 48257. Feel free to check the Logs from our entire Family Log if needed and it will speak for itsself. Also i would like to ask for the Proof where the Family Leader (133326) approves Premission to take all the profits from the Family Balance from the Family Businesses so this rule does not get hurt in this case (the logs of withdrawls from Fam Blance can be provided obviously, you admins can also check yourself if you hop in our fam and see the logs):

6.22 It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

The Reason the leader talked to 48257 about selling the Business is because its not in the interest of the HC to abuse the Family Business, take all the Profits from it and nothing is left for the Family. Obviously thats not what a Family Business is for unless the Leader would give Premission to take all profits, which as far as i know never happend. Thats why im asking 48257 to Provide the Proof of him asking premission from 133326 (the Leader) to do so.

-----
Regarding the Pictures in the Proofs section of the Conversation in German Screenshot Provided by 48257, this is something that is completely out of Context which i can provide every Detail to. Its about a Item that i gave to my friend and all of a sudden it was gone "denke er hat gedroppt und sein homie hat genommen" German Admins will understand this sentence. The Translation from German to english is wrong, i dont have to explain that just get a German admin to see this he will confirm its completely out of context. For Technical Report of this exact Problem regarding this Converstation between me and Charlie just Request in this Thread i will Provide.

Danny_Spooky

Player
Player
Benz, I can accept that the german part was misunderstood and I can apologise for that.
But Charlie revoking the access for me to buy/sell the business and then to msg me that he is selling bro what am I supposed to understand.

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
Reporting me as scammer with out of context "proofs" which habe nothing to do with the Family seems like you just want me to get banned for no reason.

We changed some Ranks yesterday, yes. We checked logs yesterday a lot of stuff happening behind our back that we were not aware of. Me as second Creator of this family does not have Deputy currently which was my Request to Charlie. It will stay like this until everything is figured out. As you know deputy is not selling or buying Family Business, it means "Full Access" to the family for everything that can be done and changed.

Since i didnt want Charlie to downrank you which would no be fair, i told him to remove it from the Rank in general which also includes my Deputy Premission.

Danny_Spooky

Player
Player
I apologize to Benz and Charlie, I was scared and reacted in doubt. They aren't scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom