Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Burtmacklin Mage
Administrators nickname
Shay Pluxury
Date
Jun 25, 2023
Time
9:33 PM CST
Proofs
None

Djdondon Mage

Player
Player
Hello, I received a bodycam request for "breaking" event rule 1.7. I had no idea I was even requested this because there is no way for me to know without staying on threads 24/7. I had bodycam to show but it deletes after 48 hours as a setting to keep my PC free for more bodycam videos. Had you told me I was being requested bodycam I could have provided it. But you say nothing to me and then proceed to ban me. Does not make any sense to me, please explain this.

Djdondon Mage

Player
Player
The original thread didn't even have my ID in the title, I was added to it later with no alert to me that I was being requested bodycam footage, in addition to that after looking at the time stamps I was given 12 hours but was banned after 8 hours. Also in the bodycam video posted in the original thread you cannot see my ID number or character model anywhere in the video. But I feel that you should be alerting players that are actively being reported so they have a chance to defend themselves and or provide something if requested. This seems a bit unfair and unjust, and I would really like if someone would address the situation. Thank you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
no pov - ban - thats what rules says

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom