Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
milan rio
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Jun 28, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lA9rXpq

milan singh

Player
Player
Sylvia Som
i got ban in en3 server my id is milan rio | 18578 for interacting with twink , i knew about this rule that i cannot transfer assets like vehicle and houses, but i did not knew that any kind of interaction with other id is prohibited and i have been in the city for quite a long and made many friends while in the city i will not do this again. please unban my 18578 id only please. i have seen some guys doing postal to their friends so i did it it too, but i will not do this again, i was not aware about this .
i am waiting for your responce..
if you are willing please dont unban my twink id just i want my main id, i love this game so much and i have been grinding from a long time trying to earn money from every corner just to buy one business. if possible please unban my id

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Will be Unbanned and Wiped this time, Only main account will be unbanned twink will remain banned and you are not allowed to own a twink, last chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom