Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mega Evil
Suspect ID
404 , 32842 , 41616
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2023
Time of violation
23:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Sp-HgMPpDDo

Elsultan Error

Player
Player
I am writing to express my disappointment and concern regarding a specific video content from minutes 1:10 to 1:20. It appears that this portion of the video :
violates law GN 3.2 and I would like to explain why I believe this to be the case

In the mentioned video our family members names are mentioned in a way that makes them identifiable despite the portrayal of us being strangers to the viewers This part of the video constitutes a breach of personal privacy and security that individuals in the family should enjoy

I kindly request you to review this matter and take the necessary actions to address it My question arises regarding the individual referred to in the video, with the id number 16056 who received punishment yesterday I would like to know the nature of this law violation that this person speaks of and refers to I am curious about how he obtained such private information about us and how he can mention our names and family details

I believe this situation requires a serious review and prompt response from your side. I kindly ask you to translate this specific video segment and verify the content that violates the laws Please acknowledge receipt of this message and initiate the necessary investigations

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Evan Federal

Sure?
Player
Any Off-Topic/Provoking/Toxic message in this Thread will lead to Forum Punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom