Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for National guard| Hairbiyar clover

Rejected

Buzdar hellkings

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Hairbiyar buzdar
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone. : UCT+ 5
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hrs
5. Your Discord : Hairbiyar
6. Your Nickname : Hairbiyar clover
7. Your ID : 28441

Dear [Grand RP Recruitment Committee],

Leader of Ng..

Why i want to become the leader of this specific organization? Give three reasons

I am writing to express my strong interest in applying for the position of National Guard Leader within the Grand RP community. As an avid participant and dedicated member of this community, I believe that my leadership skills, experience, and commitment to teamwork make me an ideal candidate for this role.

Qualifications:

(1)Leadership Experience: I have served as a team leader in various gaming communities and have successfully led teams to accomplish objectives, coordinate strategies, and maintain a positive and inclusive environment. I possess strong decision-making abilities and can effectively manage conflicts or challenges that may arise.

(2) Communication Skills: I understand the importance of clear and concise communication, both within the National Guard and with other factions or groups. I have excellent verbal and written communication skills, which enable me to convey information, coordinate operations, and establish effective relationships with team members and other participants.

(3) Knowledge and Expertise: I have a deep understanding of military strategies, tactics, and protocols, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the National Guard's role and responsibilities. I stay updated on the latest developments and improvements within the Grand RP community, ensuring that I am well-informed and capable of adapting to changing situations.
Give me only 1 chance i will do everything to make it better

Your sincerely

Hairbiyar

Top Bottom