Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Banned for Cheating without PC Check/Cheating For Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hauckyy Venom
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jun 28, 2023
Time
21:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Vg98Pm3

Haucken

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Today i got Banned for Cheating because i had Cheating ban on DE04 but the problem with the DE04 Cheater Ban ist that i never got PC Checked and they just Banned me for this FamWar POV
but they did no PC Check me after or before it.
I had all together 11 PC Checks on every German Server starting from DE01 to DE04 and never got Banned for cheats this Admins today didnt check me just said i am Cheating because of this Video in Second 24
but I got Banned for Cheating in a FamWar POV and they say I am clearly Aimbotting?!
This Video was released after I got Banned on DE04 because I got Banned without PC Check on DE04 but had like a few days ago a negative PC Check on DE03?!
I dont see any point to Ban me for Cheating if I had 11 PC Checks and never got Banned for Cheating but from one to the other Moment i get Banned on EN1 for Cheating/Aimbot for a FamWar POV on DE04 where I got Banned for Cheats but without PC Check so at the End I never had one Cheating Ban on one Grand Server because all PC Checks over 1 Year are negative and just got Banned because DE04 Admins did what they wanted to do.
Sorry for my Bad english I hope you can understand it.

Here is the Full Talk with the Admin James Pluxury

Best Regards Hauckyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom