Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
beso halaloyaa
Administrators nickname
david pluxury
Date
Jan 22, 2022
Time
19:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/87W3g61

beso

Player
Player
i entered the DOC by mistake and i wanna like go out but the door wasn't openning soo i tryharded and tried to survive until my friends come, when at the end tried to go out i did the mistake of my life and did a abuse bug that i souldn't do it, because its was my only solution and i feel bad for it and for breaking the rules. I demand just to show some mercy because i really wasn't know in it until i did it, and i spent like 15 hours every single day because its the only place where i can feel good with my homies, soo please i really wasn't meaning to do it

With all respect for your team and your rules please accept my apology

kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom