Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rishank Bansal
Administrators nickname
Hella Juzzo
Date
Jun 29, 2023
Time
10:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gKWVI5YtBvs

rishank

Player
Player
ok so i did nothing I just wrote jai shree ram in club chat and after some time hella juzzo gave me punishment for 7 days and reason he gave me is that I was provoking in cc he gave me 7 days ban in this word "jai shree ram" its not a provoking word its a normal god word and meaning of provoke is to say something which can make someone upset what if i wrote jesus there nobody would say me anything i have pov too my id is 96502 my name is Rishank Bansal

rishank

Player
Player
ok so i did nothing I just wrote jai shree ram in club chat and after some time hella juzzo gave me punishment for 7 days and reason he gave me is that I was provoking in cc he gave me 7 days ban in this word "jai shree ram" its not a provoking word its a normal god word and meaning of provoke is to say something which can make someone upset what if i wrote jesus there nobody would say me anything i have pov too my id is 96502 my name is Rishank Bansal
and If I have done anything wrong then I am sorry and will never repeat it again just give me one more chance If I did anything wrong

rishank

Player
Player
and in past 3 days i have been punished twice which was a wrong decision

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Greeting doesn't get you punished, only provoking/many spamming in cc chat is what get you punished
Just like EID MUBARAK if someone said HAPPY DEEPAWALI or HAPPY GANESHA CHATURTI doesn't mean they will get punished, but spamming it will definitely get punished because at the end of the day, the cc chat which is supposed to be used to racing related not a holiday wishing chat, even though we allow it but since you guys like to abuse it, we were forced to take action against it, you brought it upon yourself​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom