Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
beso halaloyaa
Administrators nickname
david pluxury
Date
Jan 22, 2022
Time
19:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/87W3g61

beso

Player
Player
  1. Hey, first of all I want to be honest and accept the mistake that I have done. Breaking general rule 6.23 which states that any kind of bug abuse is forbidden and it can result a permanent band. What happened is that I was driving on the highway and one of the GOV agents was driving in the wrong way while he was heading to doc, one his way there, he was driving so fast that all of the sudden I saw some car headcrashed my car. I followed him into the doc to communicate with him but he felt that he didn't want to communicate with me, so I tried to leave the doc but none of the agents assisted me in opening the door but instead, most of the agents decided to run after me with their guns out while I was trying to leave, I didn't want to get in trouble with the agents at this moment I was afraid and confused what to do, this is when I committed my crime. I really would like also to mention that since I started playing in this city on April I never felt any happier, I almost spend the whole of my day in the city everyday due to the great friends and community. I really would like to apologize for the mistake I have done and this is definitely the first and last time that I have done it. I would really be glad and thankful if I can get a generous offer from the Administrator a decrease in the amount of band or money wipe. I want to apologize again for the mistake that I have done and I absolutely learned a lesson from my mistake. Thanks

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. You will not be unbanned but your punishment will be reduced for this time. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom