Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodrego Warburg

Out Of Service
Player
1.Bashar

3.GMT +3

4. 4 – 8 Hours per day

5. Bashar#9999

6.Rodrego Warburg

Additional information

1.Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrols.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Starting by my experience which is ex chief of police, ex national guard general and ex-governor, becoming the Sheriff of the state of San Andreas will do a great move to my career, however I think that I will be more than a great leader for this organization, as I know all the tips and the tricks to lead an organization.

Moving to the second point which will be because that I want to make the highways safer for all fellow citizens, and of course this will lead to less crime activities in the San Andreas main highways, however if the Sheriff department had a great Sheriff, this will lead to not only the making the highways safer, in fact it will be the whole state, with a shared jurisdiction with the Los Santos Police Department, it will lead to the LSPD and the SAHP working together, and this will lead to a better quality in making changes in the city, of course we will not be forgetting the FIB and the NG and the Secret Service from government.

Moving to the last point and it will be because I want to citizens to change their opinions about the SAHP, as for a fact, some citizens actually think that the SAHP is just hostage providing, but honestly, it is a wrong point of view, with me leading the SAHP, people and citizens will change their point of view about it, as the SAHP isn’t an organization that provides hostages to gangs, actually I think that the SAHP is the first organization to know about kidnapping and robbing in the highways, and they’re a very important organization for all, like if the federal agency or the police department want to arrest a suspect, they’ll be using the highways or roads outside the city, now if the SAHP isn’t an organization, they’ll be on their own and it’s a 50/50 chance that they’ll be taken as a hostage, but with the SAHP organization founded, it will be 0% chance as they will be informing in department if there is any suspicious moves from the gangs or the crime families, and what my point is from all of this is, that having an SAHP like this, will change a negative point of view to a positive one for those who thinks that the SAHP is a hostage provider.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

For improving the RP in the organization, I have many ways, but I will be listing only a few ones here:
  • Having my high commands doing paperwork and real paperwork not only filling a discord template/s.
  • Always to have good relationships with my officers and other organizations.
  • Giving away 5 corrupt bios to make things more interesting.
  • To make people earn the things they want and won’t be giving things away for free.

Thank you for reading,
Kind Regards,
Rodrego Warburg.

Hws Warburg

Player
Player
1.Bashar

3.GMT +3

4. 4 – 8 Hours per day

5. Bashar#9999

6.Rodrego Warburg

Additional information

1.Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrols.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Starting by my experience which is ex chief of police, ex national guard general and ex-governor, becoming the Sheriff of the state of San Andreas will do a great move to my career, however I think that I will be more than a great leader for this organization, as I know all the tips and the tricks to lead an organization.

Moving to the second point which will be because that I want to make the highways safer for all fellow citizens, and of course this will lead to less crime activities in the San Andreas main highways, however if the Sheriff department had a great Sheriff, this will lead to not only the making the highways safer, in fact it will be the whole state, with a shared jurisdiction with the Los Santos Police Department, it will lead to the LSPD and the SAHP working together, and this will lead to a better quality in making changes in the city, of course we will not be forgetting the FIB and the NG and the Secret Service from government.

Moving to the last point and it will be because I want to citizens to change their opinions about the SAHP, as for a fact, some citizens actually think that the SAHP is just hostage providing, but honestly, it is a wrong point of view, with me leading the SAHP, people and citizens will change their point of view about it, as the SAHP isn’t an organization that provides hostages to gangs, actually I think that the SAHP is the first organization to know about kidnapping and robbing in the highways, and they’re a very important organization for all, like if the federal agency or the police department want to arrest a suspect, they’ll be using the highways or roads outside the city, now if the SAHP isn’t an organization, they’ll be on their own and it’s a 50/50 chance that they’ll be taken as a hostage, but with the SAHP organization founded, it will be 0% chance as they will be informing in department if there is any suspicious moves from the gangs or the crime families, and what my point is from all of this is, that having an SAHP like this, will change a negative point of view to a positive one for those who thinks that the SAHP is a hostage provider.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

For improving the RP in the organization, I have many ways, but I will be listing only a few ones here:
  • Having my high commands doing paperwork and real paperwork not only filling a discord template/s.
  • Always to have good relationships with my officers and other organizations.
  • Giving away 5 corrupt bios to make things more interesting.
  • To make people earn the things they want and won’t be giving things away for free.

Thank you for reading,
Kind Regards,
Rodrego Warburg.
Redrego will be best leader SHAP . Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom