Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Multiple people violating Event rule 1.3 || ID:23918, 52923, 112205

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adil_Saint
Suspect ID
23918, 52923, 112205
Date of violation
Jan 22, 2022
Time of violation
13:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/b2XG-kRwmkE

Groza Kllin

SAINTSROW
Player
These guys were provoking before event and then violated event rule 1.3. People like these do not follow the rules and such people and family deserve to be punished.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Pending ID 23918’s POV of this Event.​
  • Pending ID 52923’s POV of this Event.​
  • Pending ID 112205’s POV of this Event.​

• They have 8 hours to respond​

Radhe Agnihotri

Player
Player
hey, i am the 52923 id, I was actually afk in that car, the person driving the car took me there, I had no idea about going to the event because it wasn't my plan, I was just sitting inside the car, I don't really know who the 100k id is and I dont think hes even in our family. I sat in the car as to just chill and roam around, the event was never my plan. I never had pov because I knew i am not going to any event with them. I had no idea where we were going as I went afk in the car, I only got in the car to just have fun and chill, going to the event was never my intention. I am new to the city and I have no idea which event this even is. I had just recently joined this family and the 23k id guy told me get in his car because he said he was going to mount chiliad and just roam around and he asked me to join him but I had to go afk and when I got back, I was in the hospital. I had no idea about this and I recently just saw this report and saw what happened.

Last edited:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 23918 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7​
  • ID 112205 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7​
  • ID 52923 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom