Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
xd
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 2, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S8EHE83e3w

soupraawashere

Player
Player
267392 his forum acc profile, when i check this guy threads he is using illegal redux, i think u guys dont tolerate cheaters it

this is a short video and i think enough proof for the cheats but if u want i have full proof
and im sure about this they are so much cheater in him fam.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://www.youtube.com/@apollochaser look at this kid videos

treees

Player
Player
and there literally arent cheaters in my fam its clear based on your upload history with the brokens this is another attempt to make us seen in a ceetain light. admin deception if ive ever seen it

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
and there literally arent cheaters in my fam its clear based on your upload history with the brokens this is another attempt to make us seen in a ceetain light. admin deception if ive ever seen it
Bro, I have no clue who scott mc is. Don't say we are affiliated I am just laughing at how you're defending a cheater. Ray chi id 250714 defending a cheater whos clearly fucking hacking this is so funny.

treees

Player
Player
funny im defending my family which you are bringing into this situation, my family arent cheaters so yes i defend my family and i really could care less for your sad attempts at banning me lool if someone goes around slandering my family why wouldnt i defend them

treees

Player
Player
keep attempting to destroy my family all your forum posts attempts that through admin deception saying my family cheats provide evidence for all of my family cheating or its admin deception.

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
keep attempting to destroy my family all your forum posts attempts that through admin deception saying my family cheats provide evidence for all of my family cheating or its admin deception.
Never said all of your family cheats just said that you are backing this one cheater so dont put words in my mouth because this guy is clear as day aim locking through bushes n shit and hes hiding it by privating his videos but luckily scoot screen recorded it. Only ones deceiving admins is your family member trying to private his videos because he's clearly hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom