Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tonio Lopez
Administrators nickname
Negan Smith
Date
Jul 2, 2023
Time
21:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lW1dEzV

Tonio HuIk

Shooter in Bloods
Player
Dear Administrator,

I'm very sorry for this mistake I have caused because clearly in the pov I was just following a fam member of mine who was getting arrested and so by that I was driving fast in a Rented Bugatti and these bugattis are very fast and so I tried my best to control the car and not hit the FIB car. Also, I hit the FIB car once by speeding but my tires were popped as you would see in the video. So, by this I am asking for forgiveness because the car was very fast for me to handle and so I rammed the car once by mistake with popped tires.
Please forgive me.

Thank you for the attention to look at this forum, have a great rest of your day or night/
Tonio

Link to pov on YouTube:

Tonio HuIk

Shooter in Bloods
Player
Dear Administrator,

I'm very sorry for this mistake I have caused because clearly in the pov I was just following a fam member of mine who was getting arrested and so by that I was driving fast in a Rented Bugatti and these bugattis are very fast and so I tried my best to control the car and not hit the FIB car. Also, I hit the FIB car once by speeding but my tires were popped as you would see in the video. So, by this I am asking for forgiveness because the car was very fast for me to handle and so I rammed the car once by mistake with popped tires.
Please forgive me.

Thank you for the attention to look at this forum, have a great rest of your day or night/
Tonio

Link to pov on YouTube:

Youtube Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom