Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred VaIencia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Anıl
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day 10-13 hours
5. Your Discord rommel0803
6. Your Nickname Fred VaIencia
7. Your ID 244015
Additional information

1. Leader of FAMILIES

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 I want to be the leader of the Families because I have seen all the other gangs, I have been in them, I have seen many different things, different arguments, different methods and now I know how everything works and I have my own methods and I have knowledge about everything.​

2.2 I am also very aware of the rules and will be very focused on getting 100% on the grass when it comes to giving money to support the gang as well as against other gangs and sprays. Anyone known to run away from the gang will be blacklisted from the gang immediately. Any disrespect in the gang will result in punishment.​

2.3 I see myself very far ahead and as I said, I have been in every gang and I have combined a lot of things with my own ideas and what I have seen in other gangs and I am sure that I will be a very good leader.

My Goals

%100 Spray

%100 Turf

Active Gang

Event Winner Every Time

Fun Organization

Not Toxic Gang

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1118923284222840973/1125199888024600676/families-gang.gif

Benzz

Player
Player
Good Luck
families-gang.gif

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

no effort in the app , gain more experience and apply in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.