Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
deqz madox
Administrators nickname
Arthur Miguel
Date
Jul 3, 2023
Time
12:30
Proofs
i dont have proof, but you can ask the other individual

deqz

Player
Player
Hello, admins
I'm terribly sorry for what I did today; I didn't know how unprofessional that was. We were merely joking, and neither side took offense. Of course, I am aware that from an admin's perspective, it appears as though I am abusing; nonetheless, it was a genuine error, and I will never repeat it. Furthermore, I'm HC in LSPD and, with a warn, I can't assist them. Since I know I deserved it, I'm content to serve my term in prison, but if you could please just lift the warning. You may ask the other individual, and he will confirm that we were only kidding, but I should never have been unprofessional while on job in the first place.

deqz

Player
Player
I truly want one final chance because I love playing on this RP server and I can guarantee that nothing similar won't ever happen again. I've invested a lot of time in this role-playing server, so losing it would be a pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom