Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Vuitton

Player
Player
Your name IRL --> robin
Your age --> 18
Time zone --> CET
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) --> AM
Average online per day --> 6 - 16 hours
Your Discord --> robin310
Your Nickname --> robin_dior
Your ID --> 23501
I want to be curator of Crime section or State section --> State

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin? -->
I wanna become an Adminastrator because i feel like i have been here on this Project for a very Long time! I been on EN1 since July of 2022 and i have veen in EN3 sinds november of 2022, And i feel like i enjoyed the RP alot! And i will help New people to enjoy the RP to, By helping them in Reports, In my assist time, I will also do it when Server Admin but as assist thats my only job, I also will be Active on the Forums, Since i am very good in typing and helping people!

What are your strengths? --> Good Communication, Very Active, learns quick

What are your greatest weaknesses? --> Understanding people with Bad Microphones, reading sometimes

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? --> Of Course! I been Roleplaying since almost 1 years straight! and real rp has died a bid everyone is only doing actions

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) --> yes ofc

Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? --> Nope! Nothing wrong, Everything clear and perfect!

Thanks for reading my Admin Application! I respect u guys for Reading and Denying / Accepting it!
Greetings: robin dior

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without Copy pasting from others.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom