Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fredo Anonymous
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/l2bTf01.png

Freddymah

Player
Player
Hello Alex Odd i can see after i tried logging in today that i've been banned for bot usage which i don't understand, last time i was on the game i was afk in the family house and haven't had a chance to log on till today where i then see this.
Any chance you can tell me why you think i was using a bot?
I'm more than willing to let you guys check my PC for anything that even remotely resembles a bot. I promise you i have not got anything like that on my computer cause i don't cheat. Why would i spend money on a grand coins and so on, if i'm just going to actively try and get myself banned for using a bot. If you've got proof of me using a bot id very much like to see it aswell cause i don't think you guys do since i wasn't using anything (with all respect) i get that you can have suspicions about people, but i believe i deserve a second chance at proving i've not used anything of this sort.

You're welcome to look through my PC for yourself

Kind regards

Freddy

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u where used BOT/Macros for grind RP tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom