Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Madara ace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2023
Time of violation
23:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd79DjtwkVw

Celix Ace

Player
Player
as you can see he have illegal skye and he have illegal revo when i killed him he have illegal redux i m reporting him cause he reported me and saw his pov and he have illegal skye and illegal revo cause when i took one the revo in my hands after i killled you can clearly see the illegal rev that can make you looks at ppl guns from a long distance and please take this report quick before he delete his pov from yt

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
as you can see he have illegal skye and he have illegal revo when i killed him he have illegal redux i m reporting him cause he reported me and saw his pov and he have illegal skye and illegal revo cause when i took one the revo in my hands after i killled you can clearly see the illegal rev that can make you looks at ppl guns from a long distance and please take this report quick before he delete his pov from yt
Legal redux and that rev skin is luminous USP that is also legal. That render difference probably good pc specs

Celix Ace

Player
Player
You are saying no sense that's an illegal redux did ur friend coming crying to you to help him out poor guys

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
You are saying no sense that's an illegal redux did ur friend coming crying to you to help him out poor guys
Btw it's not my friend I don't even know, just ik all things about redux and all and also I personally used that redux.

Celix Ace

Player
Player
Yeah np mate and maybe I m wrong and you are right and it depends on the admin and ajit ik you from youtube😂😂❤️

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
😂😂😂 Bro have no sense about redux butterfly redux is legal go and ask admin 😂😂

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
What makes the redux illega is this

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
Hi, it is forbidden to remove the effects of alko narco.(drug effects)
⚠️ You can not put a mod on an enlarged weapon (the weapon should not be larger than the standard, large silencers, a large magazine for the cartridge.)
🎯 you can't change the standard tracers
🛠️ change the rate of fire of the weapon or any characteristics.
🤸 Cut fall animations and other character animations.
🛞 You cannot increase the characteristics of transport
🚧 You can not remove models of bushes, grass

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
Huh next time don't cry about illegal redux..

Mike Cursed

Gang Unit | Drug Dealer
Player
The redux and rev both are legal and there is nothing illegal in that redux I've personally used them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom