Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aang Hardy
Administrators nickname
Saif Khan
Date
Jul 3, 2023
Time
10:30 est
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Hy3YwahMHYY

alenxp

Player
Player
wassup, so i was banned for cheats recently as my game glitched out in ghetto. i have never had this happen before in my time of playing but for some reason, i had a GZ glitch going on where i was invincible and only died once admin force killed me (i think admin killed me to test?). but anyways, i have never cheated and never intended to. this was simply a glitch in the script. unfortunally, i did not have POV of this incident other than streamlabs. i use the proper software for events, however i havent been doing any events recently and was caught and robbed in ghetto. i did not think much of it until i was banned and there was not much i could do. i was luckily streaming however, i hope this POV can be used as proof in someway. please take this into consideration as i was punished for a glitch I had no control over. i was simply just doing hoodrat things with my friends and got caught up in this mess, sorry to waste your time and thanks for your help regardless of the outcome. #FaZeup

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Contact me or Spy Rider on Discord: saifkhan & .spy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom