Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph Sheisty
Administrators nickname
ZEKE Landon
Date
Jul 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/cYRrPaT

Jose Streetsa

Player
Player
Dear administration I was in trade market yesterday doing my battle pass challenge and working out to get my backpack to a high level. People told me it would take a while to do it so I opened my second monitor and was watching YouTube while spamming ( e ) every while I didn’t have my headset on or anything I was watching YouTube while spamming [E] and then about 30 mins later I see this guy just pop out of no where normal player so I didn’t really mind and kept going then about 10 mins later I get disconnected and when I load back in I see that I was banned for 60 Days for gym bot. I can provide you with proof of my 2 monitors and how i was hung YouTube while I was in the gym I was not gymbotting. I have no software that shows me using a macro Bot I have a lot to lose my house my business my premium battle pass I would not do anything to jeopardize my freedom in Grand rp please….. Thank you in advance..

ZEKE the thread u texted me on I have the proof I had my laptop on infront of me and my game running in the game while spamming E I wasn’t even looking or I couldn’t hear the game I couldn’t see or hear anything please understand my situation here. This is what I play on and I was watching YouTube on this and then I see that I got banned. It won’t happen again sorry

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
in top right side of forum there is a search Button (lens) press it, type there gym bot
and press Search - after open 3-5-10 random complains and read them ....

we a really sick of those stories
please guys invent some new ones or at least start to tell truth about bot/macros usage

Reactions: Voi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom