Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdu_Tate
Administrators nickname
Notix Haze
Date
Jul 4, 2023
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLQSeYsNx-8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piE1X2HOW1M

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
While we had 2 hostages at the end of the pier and we caught 2 cops lacking so we tried to rob them and they said we're not allowed so instead of arguing we called for admin and 2 of them showed up but Notix Haze was the one who told us we're allowed to rob. So while we're in the middle of robbing Notix Haze showed up again and told us we're not allowed to rob. And gave all of us a warning. (I have full POV except the part where he told us it was ok to rob so I didn't get the POV since it's an admin).
Member's ID's that also got the warning | 290323 | 281920 | 293860

Lancey

Player
Player
Its so frustrating how to try to abide by every rule and follow the admin orders, yet the admin can just literally take back his word and instantly hit you with a warning about something he gave permission to do.

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

Pls explain how you are robbing without fam cars , and explain how come you know what the Leo’s have in their inventory without searching them(since you can’t search them cuz you aren’t unofficial) , also you were trying to rob 2 Leo’s with 4 people.
Moreover just so you know both Jessica and I said it’s okay to rob because it’s outside city, if you don’t read rules on how to rob of course there will be punishment.

Also you kept spamming reports for which you were punished.
Clear case of rulebreaks by you.

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

Pls explain how you are robbing without fam cars , and explain how come you know what the Leo’s have in their inventory without searching them(since you can’t search them cuz you aren’t unofficial) , also you were trying to rob 2 Leo’s with 4 people.
Moreover just so you know both Jessica and I said it’s okay to rob because it’s outside city, if you don’t read rules on how to rob of course there will be punishment.

Did you show up and give us the green light to rob them? yes or no?

Lancey

Player
Player

Again, YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN why you gave us the green light to proceed to rob them? You're the Admin so you're the enforcer of the rules here. If you say its okay then it is, if not then its not.

As an admin I believe you are held to higher standards when it comes to knowing the rules and enforcing them. That's why we call the admins in game as players like us could sometimes misinterpret or just forget about a certain rule. You're supposed to clear such situations and cooperate with the players to resolve the situation.

If you would have said that we were not allowed to rob them we wouldn't have. But the issue at hand is that YOU DID affirm that we can proceed with the action. Then exactly 20 seconds later after you have left and we have listened to YOUR advice, you show up and say no we can't rob and sent us straight to the demorgan with warnings. If we are here to break rules just for the sake of it why did we call for an admin? Why didn't we just rob them right away? The thing is WE DIDN'T. We waited for you, waited for your instructions, and proceeded based on your instructions and judgment. Why are we the players being punished for your wrong judgment of the situation that you were called to? We even told you that if you did decide there that we can't rob them, then we could stop that, give them their items back and proceed to RP the rest of the hostage encounter. But instead you didn't even let us speak. You gave us all warnings right away while we're still communicating with you which really shows a lack of respect and empathy towards the player base.

Notex, you're human. Just because you're an admin doesn't mean that you might make a mistake sometime and that's fine, we're all human. This could have all been solved if when you showed up the second time just said "Sorry guys, on second thought you can't proceed with the robbery because of 6.16". Why is it so difficult to accept that you made a small misjudgment of the situation?

(P.S. you cited 6.16 saying that the punishment is " Jail 120 min or WARN " when we have all received 180 mins AND Warning. Bear in mind that WE DID NOT initiate the robbery until YOU gave us the greenlight, and we would have instantly stopped if when you showed up the second time, literally 20 seconds later, said that you misjudged it and we can't do it anymore.)

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Show me the pov where I told you all to rob without your cars and where I told you to rob 2 LEOs with 4 people.

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
Show me the pov where I told you all to rob without your cars and where I told you to rob 2 LEOs with 4 people.
The fact that you won't admit to showing up and telling us after investigating "yes, you can continue with the rob" just shows how immature you are for an admin. I didn't have the POV since an ADMIN gave us the green light. But I guess I can't even trust admins anymore.

dcartel

Player
Player

Notix leme clear stuff up we had everything ready cars under us we went on the hill and told them to put there hands up but then we see national guard shooting at us no demands no nothing which is fail rp and leme tell u what these 2 LEOS did they literally gave us 600K because they said we were right and that they should’ve followed our demands we had 5 people aiming guns and one additional behind us u can even ask the Leo if u don’t believe he gave us the money and told u ( we should’ve been hostage ) so yea

dcartel

Player
Player
Should’ve cleared yourself notix when u told them because u basically told them they could

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You are allowed to ROB
but you should rob according to rules :

6.16 During robbery of person, armored car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be at least 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

SO admin told you that u can rob and follow rules of robbery and received warn according to rules for violating of General rules 6.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom