Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asadullah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Asadullah
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +5 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : IRL time from 2 pm to 2 am
5. Average online per day: My average time is 5 to 8 Hour per day
6. Your Discord : mirza_saab
7. Your Nickname: Mirza Asadullah
8. Your ID : 289789
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : I would like to be Crime section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
"I aspire to become an admin on this grand RP server because of my deep passion for fostering an enjoyable and inclusive gaming environment. Throughout my time as a player on this server, I've witnessed the positive impact that a dedicated and responsible administration team can have on the overall experience. I believe that with my skills, experience, and commitment, I can contribute significantly to maintaining a high standard of gameplay, enforcing rules fairly, and ensuring the server remains a welcoming space for all players.

First and foremost, I value fairness and integrity. As an admin, I would prioritize maintaining a level playing field for all players, ensuring that everyone has an equal opportunity to engage in the RP experience without encountering any unfair advantages or disadvantages. I am committed to upholding the server rules and policies, responding promptly to reports of rule violations, and taking appropriate action to maintain a harmonious gaming environment.

Additionally, I possess strong communication and problem-solving skills. I believe in the power of effective communication, both with players and fellow admins, to resolve conflicts, address concerns, and foster a positive community atmosphere. I understand the importance of being approachable, empathetic, and patient while dealing with various player inquiries and issues that may arise.
2. What are your strengths?
  1. Analytical Skills: A strong ability to analyze clues, evidence, and patterns is crucial in identifying the real criminal. You can break down complex scenarios, study crime scenes, and connect the dots to uncover the truth.
  2. Attention to Detail: Being meticulous and observant is essential for spotting subtle details that may lead to the identification of the real criminal. This includes examining witness testimonies, scrutinizing in-game interactions, and thoroughly investigating any available information.
  3. Problem-Solving Abilities: Effective problem-solving skills are vital for navigating complex criminal cases. You should be able to approach challenges from different angles, think critically, and develop innovative strategies to catch the culprit.
  4. Communication Skills: Clear and concise communication is essential to work collaboratively with other players and gather relevant information. As an admin, you need to engage with the community, interview witnesses, and coordinate efforts with other players or staff members to ensure a comprehensive investigation.
  5. Knowledge of Game Mechanics: A solid understanding of the game mechanics and how the server operates is advantageous. Familiarity with the rules, available tools, and systems within the game will enable you to leverage them effectively during your investigation.
  6. Impartiality and Objectivity: Being impartial and objective is crucial to maintain fairness and avoid bias in your investigations. Ensure that personal preferences or relationships with other players do not interfere with your judgment, allowing you to remain focused on finding the real criminal.
  7. Persistence and Resilience: Criminal investigations can be complex and time-consuming, requiring patience and determination. Being persistent and resilient in your pursuit of the truth will help you overcome obstacles and ultimately succeed in identifying the real criminal.
  8. Ethical Conduct: Upholding high ethical standards is important in any role, including being an admin. You should adhere to the server's rules, respect player privacy, and conduct your investigations with integrity, ensuring a fair and enjoyable experience for all players
    3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

In this self-reflection, I aim to address a personal weakness that has often surfaced in my interactions with others—the tendency to place an excessive amount of trust in people. While trust is an essential foundation for healthy relationships, my inclination to trust too easily has sometimes left me vulnerable to disappointment and betrayal. By exploring the underlying causes of this weakness and its impact on my life, I hope to gain insights and develop strategies for more balanced and discerning trust in the future.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES! Why not
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not right now but after one or two months i can be online from (irl time) 7pm to 12 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom