Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Harold Smokey
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 3, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hT8PNey

Harald Smokey

Player
Player
Hello there Alex.

Yesterday me and my friend / family boss got permbanned for GEN 6.3.
As far as I know, I've never taken anything from any of my jobs or gangs I've been a part of.

The day before yesterday, my family and I went on a little adventure on the highways and robbed some people. even police officers.
from these policemen we got hold of vests and weapons/ammo.

the next day me ( Harold Smokey ID: 68962 ) and ( Adam Bladlose ID: 158902 ) drove down to the black market to sell these things we got hold of and then split all the money to the people who helped out in the family.

a few hours later both me and Adam got banned for "General Rules section Rules of play rule 6.3"
"It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organization for personal purposes. | Permanent ban"

would like you to take an extra look at what may have been misunderstood in the logs.

Thanks
Harold Smokey : ID 68962

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

Top Bottom