Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gaitonde Blu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PrMs0uw

MaxiRam

Give Good , Get Good
Player
Hello I go through the forum from time to time just to check what happand here
and i just realised this is my friend and i didnt know why he did it but if you can tell me amount of money that I can give you that you will forgive him i would be happy and he will happy more then me
i am sure he didnt meant to do it I'm sorry on his behalf
i am promise you that he will never do it again.
Thanks!

Vinsblu

Player
Player
Hello I go through the forum from time to time just to check what happand here
and i just realised this is my friend and i didnt know why he did it but if you can tell me amount of money that I can give you that you will forgive him i would be happy and he will happy more then me
i am sure he didnt meant to do it I'm sorry on his behalf
i am promise you that he will never do it again.
Thanks!
I get it that she is your friend and I tried to reach her many times in city she didn't replied to my messages nor answering my calls. I never complain about any person I always solve things icly but she didn't even bother talking to me so that's why I posted this. And sorry to say brother it's not about money, some things I got from doing hard work as well if you or your friend can gave me my things that will be more than enough. Until then I will leave things to higher ups those who were working hard everyday to give us a great experience.
Thank you!

rose123

Player
Player
Hi, I'm Bella. I'm sorry I took things from you. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm terribly sorry for that and I didn't answer you at the time because I was afk in the game and I'll be very happy with you. I'll return the things to you and we'll close everything like this and I promise I won't do it again. I'm sorry.

MaxiRam

Give Good , Get Good
Player
I get it that she is your friend and I tried to reach her many times in city she didn't replied to my messages nor answering my calls. I never complain about any person I always solve things icly but she didn't even bother talking to me so that's why I posted this. And sorry to say brother it's not about money, some things I got from doing hard work as well if you or your friend can gave me my things that will be more than enough. Until then I will leave things to higher ups those who were working hard everyday to give us a great experience.
Thank you!
I am understanding what you saying
I am also working hard for my stuff.
I didnt know why she did it but like you see she was afk in the game this why she didnt answer you and she saying sorry for what she took
We will bring your stuff back when this forum will be closed in a good way
Have a nice day.

Alex Lumo

Player
Player
Yep, so I married her today and she left me after at-least 20 mins, although when I took her to my apartment she was walking around my apartment checking trunks, so I’m not sure if she has stolen anything from the trunks. Then she had drove one of my cars with me to the church to divorce, straight after 20 minutes, she needs to atleast reach some kind of harsh punishment!

Last edited:

Louking

Player
Player
This is funny a wedding scandal is what I can see that was going on lol. Both of them tried to marry me today after I denied kindly I get called the N-word lol. However Justice was served :)

Alex Lumo

Player
Player
This is funny a wedding scandal is what I can see that was going on lol. Both of them tried to marry me today after I denied kindly I get called the N-word lol. However Justice was served :)
Yep, I seen that report! They well deserved the ban, hopefully they get this ban, so that nobody else within the city doesen’t experience anything like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom