Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Hollow
Administrators nickname
King Specter
Date
Jul 5, 2023
Time
15:07
Proofs
N/A

Liam Holloww

uBlxckie somnyama
Player
So long story short we were doing hostage situation then the following people got a warning for GH 1.4

- Liam Hollow | 8437
-Angelo Macher | 3538
- Jayyy Valentino | 4931

So then Marabunta were shooting from their HQ and then we went to them told them to stop. then we got punished for GH 1.4. So cool we asked king specter to join Private 1 in discord to talk to him about what happened. I then ask him what about marabunta and their warn because they shot in HQ and he blatantly says " I did not see". Something is off.

I do not have bodycam of marabunta shooting however my friend will post it below.

Liam Holloww

uBlxckie somnyama
Player
And the reason why we went to HQ is because we wanted to talk to HC to tell them to stop shooting. If we broke any server rules I do apologies and will not break it again lesson learnt.

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
they started shooting at us. my friends tried to warn them not to shoot. so they entered the headquarters

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
bismillah al rahman al rahim.
Dear Bobby, Floki, and Adham!
(not a offtopic)

As you can see from my point of view Free da boys , our group only entered their HQ to request that they stop shooting, and we did not actually violate ghetto rule 1.4. This rule prohibits pushing or killing gang members within their HQ, and it forbids entering another gang's HQ without permission. In terms of pushing, our entry was peaceful, without any intention of causing harm. Moreover, we had a legitimate reason to enter, which was to communicate the message to stop shooting.

Regarding the warnings issued to our members, according to my understanding and experience in Grand RP, the gang members should have demanded that we leave for it to be considered a violation of ghetto rule 1.4. I have been playing on this server for three years, and this is what I know. Therefore, we kindly request that the higher-ranking administrators review both perspectives - the POV of the individual who issued the warning and our POV - to determine if my explanation is correct or incorrect. If it is found to be correct, we kindly ask that the warnings be removed from our family members and the family itself. Additionally, if any of them have already paid a 40gc, we request compensation for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Shabah Verlice

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
After reviewing admin's POV he didn't see what Marabunta had done.
Feel free to make a forum complaint with proofs if you spotted any rule break.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom