Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Ninja

Player
Player
Leader of Bloods | Sweet Ninja

Information

1. Your name IRL omer
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord 5_8
6. Your Nickname Sweet Ninja
7. Your ID 10480

Additional information

1. Leader of bloods...

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

After my experience of most organizations in the city, whether official or otherwise, and playing the required role, I have the experience and knowledge to manage an organization, and I was High Command in ballas - vagos These roles have given me the valuable traits, insights, and recognition to be the next bloods leader

and I will not tolerate breaking the rules, And do not forget that hard work is a virtue that must be rewarded and I will make sure Those who want to join will be confirmed to have read the General rules
My goal is to maintain a flawless professional role-playing community, take the gang to the top, and maintain diversity. And respect for the members

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Appointing a High Commandr for each time zone to solve problems, if any, and to keep the gang active, and the possibility to create most of the activities related to gangs and a High Commandr is according to competence and confidence
And work on the self-sufficiency of gear
Equality for all members

Hamada Ninja

Player
Player
one of the best people in the city can speak many languages.
his style and he is a gangster his way of speaking his way to play the role play with the people he is acting the roleplay very well.
I recommend him a lot

Ninja on Top!

Chaitanya Naidu

Player
Player
The interview will be on 08/07/2023, at 10:00 Server Time. Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview. Contact me in Discord Chaituu, for any questions that you have about the interview time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom