Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Slater

Player
Player
Information
1. Samuel
2. 20
3. GMT (City time)
4. 7-12 hours
5. tommy_ducky.
6. Tommy Slater
7. 261340

1) I am applying for the Chief of police (LSPD)

2) Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?

In the first days of my time in the city I started at GOV leaning how to lead and use good strategies to protect the Governor, After being given the position of Director off the USSS working well with the HC team that was made we managed to make Gov enjoyable but also productive with all matters that needed the attention. After my first term at Gov I move to the LSPD with Jessica Quinn as the chief here I was tasked with making the Swat team useful and making trainings and tactics for the officers to go by to make LSPD a Organisation that tactically can win gun fights and aid other organization in the battle against the gangs. Moving on up the chief of staff in the LSPD I was tasked with overseeing the tasks of the swat team under the new HOD but as a Chief of staff I was also tasked with making sure that LSPD was running smooth when needed this making sure the Wearhouse is fully stocked. moving on with my change over to the FIB after Jessica's term i was moved into a Supervisor of HR controlling that logs are filled out and giving out punishments to those who have made a mistake, with this I was moved up to HOD of HR meaning I had to make sure bonuses was given out on time and that the people who are in the HR department was also working well and making sure there task are done and accurate for the Organisation to Run smoothly.

2. Why would I be a good leader for this organization?

1) With the dedication of the time i have spent with the Organization that I have been apart off i have gave my all to make sure everything is running smoothly. learning the traits of a good leader from the best off the best leading events is defiantly a strong point but also having people behind me that I trust can handle the situations at hand, with the foundations that Jessica has set i will be making it back to what LSPD is fully capable of.

2) While I have always been in Legal organizations I have given my all to the organisations i have been in and enjoying my time in all the legal orgs and the cross integration of the Legal organization working together fighting the gangs and making the City a safer place for all citizens of the state.

3) with corruption being the downfall off some organization I will strive for LSPD to be a big part of my Internal affairs as i want clean officers and this will be a large impact on my staff making sure that people are not carrying illegal items or committing crimes in the city

3. Your advice for improving the roleplay level in the organization?

1) with improving the RP of the city i would like to set up a gun store drop off where people can drop illegal items into LSPD this will be in a safe place with rewards being given to the people that do but we will also have the help from Government and EMS to sell Gun licenses so the citizens can buy and legally own a gun this will also come into Organisation relations as all organisations can get involved.

2) also I will expand the dynamic of the HC over all hours meaning all hours will be covered and stores and patrolling will be kept to a high standard meaning LSPD will be there to protect the city when called upon but also making The RP enjoyable able for officers and the citizens of the state.

cross organization relation.

FIB- I will want the Undercover department to work with FIBs making it team effort to collect the Evidences needed but also to then get busts done on the large Arm dealers that seem to be overtaking the city

EMS- With EMS not being able to use there PDA we will delegate officers to there HQ when they are doing open recruitment to help with the Background checks of the people coming in are clean, also with the ongoing harassment towards the EMS staff working inside the lobby we will place Undercover units inside to help deal with the situation.

NG- With NG having the possibility's of getting raided I will work with them LSPD and the other organizations to defend the attack by a gang and have multiple plans in play to make sure that we are successful.

SAHP- with them being the only other organization with a towing department I would like to make a little weekly competition on the amount of cars towed correctly between the two organization.

Thank you for reading my application please take your time reading it
Thank you Tommy Slater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom