Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tjay Hypno
Administrators nickname
Henry Alvarez
Date
Jan 27, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1030971527853768834/1126510937134878730/image.png

Tjxy Hypno

Player
Player
Deutsch:

ID: 34007

Ingamename: Tjay Hypno

Warum wurdest du gebannt? :
Ich wurde wegen einem Forum Thread Geblacklistet

Wie lange wurdest du gebannt: Permanent

Wieso sollten wir dich Entbannen:
Liebes Admin Team ich würde gerne wieder mal auf Server 4 spielen.

Es war ein Fehler das ich so ein Thread gemacht habe wo ein yt Video war was Negativ über Grand Server 4 war.
Ich weiß nicht warum ich das gemacht habe und es tut mir Leid, dass ich so ein Video ins Forum geschickt habe,
ich weiß das so ein Video nicht ins Forum gehört und ich erkenne mein Fehler.

Ich finde es gerecht das ich fast 6 Monate Gebannt war und ich habe viel dazu Gelernt und ich weiß jetzt das man so ein Video nicht ins Forum schicken sollte.
Ich würde mich sehr auf eine positive Rückmeldung freuen, um mit meinen Freunden wieder auf Server 4 spielen zu können.

MfG.
Tjay Hypno

Englisch:

ID: 34007

Game name: Tjay Hypno

why were you banned :
I got blacklisted for a forum thread

How long were you banned: Permanent

Why should we unban you:
Dear Admin Team, I would like to play on Server 4 again.

It was a mistake that I made such a thread where there was a yt video which was negative about Grand Server 4.
I don't know why I did this and I'm sorry for posting such a video on the forum,
I know that such a video does not belong in the forum and I recognize my mistake.

I think it's fair that I was banned for almost 6 months and I've learned a lot about it and I now know that you shouldn't send a video like this to the forum.
I would really appreciate a positive feedback to be able to play on Server 4 with my friends again.

Kind regards.
Well, hypno

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom