Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Fellas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2023
Time of violation
22:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0uUl4DmN5c&ab_channel=AliEmi

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
Posible bug abuse, if he did f1+quit before the event, and joined to start on the roof without dying.

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Player
Reviewing...

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Posible bug abuse, if he did f1+quit before the event, and joined to start on the roof without dying.
Dont cry. I logged into my account and spawned inside a event. My account dont have prime so i just spawn last location and i was inside the zone . I can post pov if admin want dont cry

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
No one is crying g, you died with your main acc and then you logged on to your twink account that you have puttet up in the roof on purpose.

โ€œMy account dont have prime so i just spawn last locationโ€ So you think it is normal to let your twinks last location to be on top of the event roof that you just died with your main acc? This should be something done on purpose. Thatโ€™s why it is bug abuse.

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
No one is crying g, you died with your main acc and then you logged on to your twink account that you have puttet up in the roof on purpose.

โ€œMy account dont have prime so i just spawn last locationโ€ So you think it is normal to let your twinks last location to be on top of the event roof that you just died with your main acc? This should be something done on purpose. Thatโ€™s why it is bug abuse.
I have pov dont worry : ) and dont cry

Shan Albertus

Player
ID 97298 is being requested to provide POV for the same event.

You've got 12 hours for a response.

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
ID 97298 is being requested to provide POV for the same event.

You've got 12 hours for a response.
I will go sleep now and i will do some stuff when i wake up (its 4 am rn im my country) Make it 16 hours and i will provide it in time. ty

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
it is not normal to let your twink accounts last location to be on top of the event roof that you just died with your main acc? This should be something done on purpose. Thatโ€™s why it is bug abuse.

Kasper Choo

Player
Player
it is not normal to let your twink accounts last location to be on top of the event roof that you just died with your main acc? This should be something done on purpose. Thatโ€™s why it is bug abuse.
what if the last time he was on his twink he won weps and switched to his main to go to inf? its a honest mistake

Shan Albertus

Player
After analyzing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID: 97298 Will be punished for Gen rule 6.23

Any kind of bug abuse is forbidden

(Logout from the event location before the event starts and spawn in the middle of the event's yellow cycle by using last location after the event starts.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom