Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Naveed
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord : iam_naveed
6. Your Nickname : Naveed Stark
7. Your ID : 2653

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization.

- I want to become the leader of bloods because, I want to make my gang more active make the ghetto full active. I have well knowledge about gangs I can assure that I don't break any rules and I can make the Bloods as an active gang and I can make my members to attend events

- I'm choosing Bloods because it's HQ feels like my home and it is the center of the ghetto and the main thing I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I was Crime curator in past and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience.

- Gangs are the main backbone of Roleplay, without gangs there is no work for Leos or anyone, I can assure that I can reach max amount of events and I make sure to attend every event and I can spread friendly atmosphere in the organization without any toxicity.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

- I can recruit as much as people in my organization and if some of them don't know the rules then I can teach them the rules how it goes and how it works and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the city then the Roleplay will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as Leos so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as possible activities to make the roleplay very interesting

Thank you
Yours sincerely
- Naveed Stark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom