Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ghetto rule 1.4 | 63704, 87304, 104837 & 97561

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Itachi Escobar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2023
Time of violation
09:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZpzCUsA_7uQ

HAMZA MEER

Player
Player
you should provide at least 1min Pov where you are avoiding rp and after patch-up you start shooting on count 5 4 shoots.

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
you should provide at least 1min Pov where you are avoiding rp and after patch-up you start shooting on count 5 4 shoots.
i have pov of that also dont worry bro; but first of all of you should know rules you cannot kill me in my hq for just 10k

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
sir ask him to provide at least 1min Pov where he was breaking rule of gen rule 6.2
and for that bro i dont even need to give you demand you already shot at me first, even then i give you demand you said you listen the countdown; so bro first of all go learn rules

vivek patel

jay shree ram
Player
bro we collacting your dapth you run and gat in the car thats why i kill you you brock gen rule 6.2

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
bro we collacting your dapth you run and gat in the car thats why i kill you you brock gen rule 6.2

bro even then you cannot kill me in my hq; I dont even give you demand to leave when you came i just sit in the car so that it can be peaceful but then you come and give me demand in my hq so bro think about it

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
Hassy Davids just wait some moment i will provide a same situation pov where he killed me in hq with ub demand . he killed me in hq , give him also puunish ment

Last edited:

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Hassy Davids just wait some moment i will provide a same situation pov where he killed me in hq with ub demand . he killed me in hq , give him also puunish ment
First of all you are doing mass rule break 1st Ghetto rule 1.4 after that PG & you are also doing MG and i dont even have to give you guys demand you came in my hq killed me and expecting a demand even then i give you demand which you only hear till 4 maybe that was some glitch so bro first check yourself.

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
nice all your fault is glich

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved
ID 63074 will receive the punishment of Ghetto Rule 1.4
ID 87304 will receive the punishment of PG
ID 104837 will receive the punishment of Fl in RP
(For Gen Rule 6.2 You can make Complain Against ID 104205 with proper Proofs )​