Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sanchez Pit
Administrators nickname
aki_sixninez
Date
Jan 23, 2022
Time
about 10-11clock
Proofs
Hello so i got banned for 60 days general rule. The admin that banned me is aki_sixninez. The general rule 6.3 is taking many guns and ammos from the warehouse "blood gang". But the thing is that i just took the limited amount every 120 minutes and they said we can do that. İ was even rank 3 i didn't even had the role for to take what i want from the gang warehouse. When i spoke with aki_sixninez admin he said that i got banned for selling the things that i got to black market for not getting permession from the gang leaders. But before this nobody warned us to these things. This didn't write in the ghetto rules and other stuff. İf there is a case like this İ need to be warned because nobdy told us about this and even aki_sixninez said that i banned you wrong go send forums and thats what İ am doing right now. Pls unban me for this case I didn't do anything thank you again. My ingame name: Sanchez Pit İD:8437

Sanchez Hart

Player
Hello so i got banned for 60 days general rule. The admin that banned me is aki_sixninez. The general rule 6.3 is taking many guns and ammos from the warehouse "blood gang". But the thing is that i just took the limited amount every 120 minutes and they said we can do that. İ was even rank 3 i didn't even had the role for to take what i want from the gang warehouse. When i spoke with aki_sixninez admin he said that i got banned for selling the things that i got to black market for not getting permession from the gang leaders. But before this nobody warned us to these things. This didn't write in the ghetto rules and other stuff. İf there is a case like this İ need to be warned because nobdy told us about this and even aki_sixninez said that i banned you wrong go send forums and thats what İ am doing right now. Pls unban me for this case I didn't do anything thank you again. My ingame name: Sanchez Pit İD:8437

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
The complaint has to be made strictly according to the format. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom