Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kazim Raki
Administrators nickname
Kareem Zuma
Date
Jul 7, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/K4llTWX

Berzan

Player
Player
Hello dear admins

First of all,I'm so sorry that there were cheater in my family . We didn't know they were going to use cheats.We invited "3725" 13 days ago. I took him to the family because he was personally nice to us and when he joined the family, we checked the hit box and redux on discord.After "3725" joined, he said that he wanted to bring his friend "23798" to the family, and we invited him into the family but we don't know who invited him and we couldn't find it in the logs because "23798" may have changed his name
When they joined the first family, they were attending events but not playing like cheaters.then their activity decreased for a while. In the last informal (17.40 05.07.2023), they did not participate in the voice chat on discord (according to our family rules, they must be present in the discord voice chat room for the number for informal), but they participated in the event. we realized that they were participating in the event at the time of the event. first we warned them to join the voice chat. We noticed that at the time of the event, they shot more people than usual.We asked them to share a POV after the event and they said they wouldn't share it themselves.here is the proof in this case Tares (deputy) kicked people from family and Discord server.Since I was working at that time, I could not spare much time for the game, so I heard about the incident 1 day after the event, and then I send message the situation to senior admin Valerie Glamour. Valerie asked me for the logs and I said that I would send the logs when I entered the game. Due to the time difference in my country, I had 6 hours left to go to work, then I turned off the computer and slept, the next day I forwarded the logs to him, but the next day in the logs I forwarded, we could not see who took the players and when they joined because their names were different.

Last night 20.42 07.07.2023 Kareem teleported me to him and told me to enter the voice chat room. They asked when the cheaters joined the family and who invited them, I don't remember, I said maybe it was the deputy ones, and they said they wanted to join the family to look at the logs. I invited Kareem and Valerie to the family. They turned off my earphones and after a while, they turned on my earphone and told me that I invited the cheating people into the family and that what I had said before, "maybe my deputies invitied maybe I invited them i dont remember exactly thats why they told to me that im liar" I told them that I didn't really remember, too many people came and went to the family,I told them that I was busy and stressed because I got a new job but they didn't believe me and then, Kareem was banned me for deceiving admins for 60 days

Regarding the forum about my family, it seems that these players only cheated on July 5th. Such an event has never happened before. In other words, it is clear that the user who opened the subject directly targeted our family instead of these suspicious players and deliberately complained about my family. Moreover, before this forum topic, we already removed these players from the family and Discord, and I personally moved the topic to the Senior Admin. However, there were slanders on the forum saying that these players have been cheating for a long time and that we protect and support them. As you can check from past recordings, they had no questionable performances in previous Informals and were kicked out of the family the first time they did.

I've been playing this game for about 9 months. I really like this project and I put a lot of effort into it. I have never been punished serious in the past. Also, together with my family members, we have helped to ban many players who have harmed the project to date. In the past, we have reported about many players who used bugs on the server to duplicate items and damage the project. We have told all of these people's names, IDs, what they have bugged and how they did it. In other words, we want this project to be protected as much as you do, and we take care of it. We did not tolerate, protect or assist cheaters in any way. In this case, too, we have fulfilled our responsibilities completely and have not lied in any way. I hope you will correct this misunderstanding and our grievance.

other proofs Please check with Turkish Admins
when the cheaters get kicked discord and in game right after informal

Best Regards, Kazim Raki

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

1. Lying to admins and trying to run away from the check that they requested.
2. Changing the story multiple times and constantly lying about it.
3. inviting cheaters and ranking them up directly and acting you did not do such thing
any more reasons you need so your ban is justified ?!?!
punishment remains and is fully correct, not only lying to admins, but Inviting cheaters as well.
Family will never be given unofficial again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom