Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

XChiefSalman

Player
Player
Information
1. name irl: Salman Ramay
2. age: 17
3. Time zone: Portugal ‎(UTC+1)‎
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Discord:
.xchiefsalman
6. Nickname: Salman Khurshid
7.ID: 33389

Additional information
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Leaders often have the ability to make a significant impact on the organization and its stakeholders. They can shape the direction of the organization, set goals, and make decisions that can drive positive change.
2.Leaders have the chance to foster collaboration and teamwork among employees. They can create a supportive and inclusive work environment where individuals can thrive and contribute to collective goals.
3.Some individuals are driven by a desire to make a positive difference in the world. By leading an organization that aligns with their values and goals, they can work towards creating meaningful change and solving societal challenges.

2.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1.Look for opportunities to integrate roleplay into daily work activities. For example, simulate customer interactions or team meetings to practice effective communication and conflict resolution. Encourage employees to apply their roleplaying skills in real-life situations and provide support and feedback as needed.
2.Conduct training sessions and workshops specifically designed to enhance roleplaying skills. Focus on areas such as effective communication, active listening, empathy, conflict resolution, and collaborative problem-solving. Provide practical exercises and scenarios for employees to practice their roleplaying abilities.
3.I want creating a good turf team who can do %100 with less mistakes.

Rank System:
(14) Leader
(13) Deputy
(12) Under-Deputy
(11) Warlord
(10) Event Captain
(9) Og Gangster
(8) Executioner
(7) Turfer
(6) Spray Team
(5) Hitman
(4) Gangster
(3) Shooter
(2) Baby Families
(1) Freeze

My goals:
No Toxic in gang
Without rule break
SALMAN RAMAY

Lynex Mandem

Mandem Inc.
Player
Information
1. name irl: Salman Ramay
2. age: 17
3. Time zone: Portugal ‎(UTC+1)‎
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Discord:
.xchiefsalman
6. Nickname: Salman Khurshid
7.ID: 33389

Additional information
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Leaders often have the ability to make a significant impact on the organization and its stakeholders. They can shape the direction of the organization, set goals, and make decisions that can drive positive change.
2.Leaders have the chance to foster collaboration and teamwork among employees. They can create a supportive and inclusive work environment where individuals can thrive and contribute to collective goals.
3.Some individuals are driven by a desire to make a positive difference in the world. By leading an organization that aligns with their values and goals, they can work towards creating meaningful change and solving societal challenges.

2.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1.Look for opportunities to integrate roleplay into daily work activities. For example, simulate customer interactions or team meetings to practice effective communication and conflict resolution. Encourage employees to apply their roleplaying skills in real-life situations and provide support and feedback as needed.
2.Conduct training sessions and workshops specifically designed to enhance roleplaying skills. Focus on areas such as effective communication, active listening, empathy, conflict resolution, and collaborative problem-solving. Provide practical exercises and scenarios for employees to practice their roleplaying abilities.
3.I want creating a good turf team who can do %100 with less mistakes.

Rank System:

(14) Leader
(13) Deputy
(12) Under-Deputy
(11) Warlord
(10) Event Captain
(9) Og Gangster
(8) Executioner
(7) Turfer
(6) Spray Team
(5) Hitman
(4) Gangster
(3) Shooter
(2) Baby Families
(1) Freeze

My goals:
No Toxic in gang
Without rule break
SALMAN RAMAY
Good Copy :D don't steal my rank system and my goals :)

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
On Consideration

Please contact me on discord to discuss the information provided in your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom