Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suhaib Typsy

Player
Player
Hey Grand RP I am opening this thread because I am very much curious and interested to be a media partner in which I can motivate people to start playing and also make them guides of all kind of thing
This can all done by the help of social media ( Youtube Instagram Facebook)
There are lots of plan which I'm having to do it
Can I know the procedure what are the steps need to do

Thankyou

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
U will need to have Alot subscribers 10K+ Atleast.
or u can Try become / Get media Status by Going to the Following thing IC

M -> Referal -> And u see above "Media Status" once u have Invited enough people to the City with ur Own Referal Link, U can get Media Status!

Means. Lev 3 Fam / Free fam. Custom Hoodie (Media Hoodie) and some extra perks. But u will found out soon enough if u got the Status !

ShawonAhmed

Player
Player
Hello sir my name is Shawon I live in Bangladesh. Many audiences in Bangladesh play Grand Rp. I want to be your media partner. Now my YouTube channel has 7.25k subscribers. I don't have to pay any salary if I become a media partner. If I only Grand Coin If given then I can give you server with much success.

Thank You So Much...
Contact Gmaill : [email protected]

ParkerGreene

Player
Player
U will need to have Alot subscribers 10K+ Atleast.
or u can Try become / Get media Status by Going to the Following thing IC

M -> Referal -> And u see above "Media Status" once u have Invited enough people to the City with ur Own Referal Link, U can get Media Status!

Means. Lev 3 Fam / Free fam. Custom Hoodie (Media Hoodie) and some extra perks. But u will found out soon enough if u got the Status !

Can I be a part of it? but I am new here. I have learned so much in the past few days, and I also found out that we can also hire a professional to do our writing work. Then I thought to give it Write My Paper For Me: Paper Writing Service by DoMyPaper a try, and it was the best investment of my life because I completed my assignment at a very affordable price and it was good. Did you know that?
Can I be a part of it? but I am new here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom