Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rolex Smith
Administrators nickname
Shan Mirjah
Date
Jul 10, 2023
Time
3:20 AM IST
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR34dFTZWfY

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
My main account was banned for 7 days because I had 3 warnings. My fault and I apologize for it. But then I had done a turf race for my family the previous day and I got banned the next day. I thought Why would I get forum posts cuz my account is banned for 7 days and I wont have any forums on me. I just checked how many days I have left for my main account to come back in city and it literally said 34 days. I am shocked and I check the threads for it and it says possible cheats. I have not checked my forums recently cuz my account was banned. I am posting POV of that event and tell me if I am using cheats. Please Unban me for the 30 days. I have not used any cheats. I am always clean and I am ready for PC check also. LINK FOR THE BAN FOR THE FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom