Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mody Saviors

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - mohamad
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - 10:00 AM / 08:00 PM
5. Average online per day - 6/8 hours
6. Your Discord - yd0m
7. Your Nickname - mody savir
8. Your ID - 1292
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - Either

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I really want to be an admin because I've got loads of experience catching cheaters and I know this game inside out. I've spent so much time playing and learning all the different roles. I genuinely want to help make the server better and create an awesome gaming experience for everyone. Being an admin would let me use my skills and knowledge to keep things fair and make sure everyone has a great time. I'm passionate about upholding the community rules and making it a positive place for all players.
2. What are your strengths?
When it comes to my strengths, I have a few that I believe would make me a valuable addition as an admin. Firstly, I pride myself on being highly organized and paying great attention to detail. Effective communication is another strength of mine, whether it's conveying ideas through writing or engaging in conversations with others. I'm also a creative problem solver, always eager to find unique solutions. Collaboration is important to me, and I enjoy working with others, valuing their perspectives. Lastly, I have a strong drive for continuous learning and growth, always adapting to new situations. Overall, I believe my strengths align well with the responsibilities of an admin and would contribute positively to the team.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
When it comes to my weaknesses, I'm currently focusing on improving my time management skills and finding a balance between striving for perfection and acknowledging progress. Additionally, I'm actively working on boosting my confidence in public speaking. Recognizing these areas allows me to grow and enhance my abilities as an admin.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes, I do not have any business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

Be more active and to learn more about the server rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom