Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clarko Choo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2023
Time of violation
19:10
Proofs
https://streamable.com/vot826

vAnimated

Player
Player
here is pov
I violated ER 1.3 and nothing else. Giving any other punishments will be wrong since i didnt bug abuse up there and the roof is accesable from inside zone (in a legal way wich i can show in dms)
Lmfao ain’t no way you pov requesting everyone who claps you only to get pov requested yourself and exposed for breaking rules at an event 🤣🤣

Salvatore Goodman

Player
Player
Hi,

I am only providing my 2 cents because this type of childish behavior from ID 97300 negatively effects the quality of the server when you have a 950+ forum post player asking for POV on a clean kill (probably creates this kind of forum daily/weekly - which is why i mentioned the 950 posts) while at the same time intentionally breaking rules at events. Not only is he aware of his rule break but even the entire family essentially acknowledges the rule break at 0:42: ("dont die yea? We need you on that roof") which is a laughable display of a lack of integrity from the entire group at the event. If anyone from this group is need of rehabilitation of their morals/integrity please don't hesitate to contact me in city.

Further, the general thought is that the forums is a place where you are guilty until proven innocent. If an admin requests POV to confirm you didnt bug abuse to get on a roof, you need to provide POV to show that for this specific event you didnt bug abuse to get on that roof. I dont think it matters that there is one way to get on the roof legally. Show the community that you used the legal way. The current POV provided still does not evidence ID 97300's innocence. I would argue he is currently guilty for not providing evidence that he didnt bug abuse. With their being a 50% chance (1 of 2 methods are bug abuse) that this person bug abused, i wouldnt be surprised if this is considered not having "full pov" rule break or a "bug abuse" assumed rule break.

What a waste of 12 minutes typing this. Thank you for embarrasing yourself and your family.

Sal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom