Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Han Blackk
Administrators nickname
Hassy Davids
Date
Jul 12, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/426054/#post-1557979

Han Black

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,
I appreciate your interest in my report, but I think you are wrong on one point. A user opens a forum stating that he wants my POV and I post my POV. It is under review by Shan Mirjah and no action is taken by him regarding illegal effects. Later, he opens a different forum under the same username and this forum is closed by Hetvi Pluxury without any action about me. Despite these, the same user is re-opening the forum under my name and I am penalized by Hassy Davids. Now I ask you; Why was the player with ID 87685 and username Karadayi Tabutogullari not punished for violating the forum rules? Secondly, do I really deserve to be punished without any consideration, even though I have been playing your game for a long time and have no criminal record other than minor penalties, and despite all my effort, effort and support?

My previous ban was lifted as a result of the meeting with Mr. Mazhor. The two punishments I experienced were in completely different categories and were the result of unrelated situations. Taking a short cut in such a simple way is misinterpreting the value you give to your players. Good day, Sir Lebron

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Administrators will be punished as should have asked pc checker in a first place. Regarding your punishment it stays and forum will be banned as reply was given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom