Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paci Gyi
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 12, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/NNJV1Kn

Unlist

Player
Player
Hello Admins,

My friend and I got banned for evading taxes. Gen1.9
My ID 37720 I am playing from Asia and Auction betting time is 20:30 which is my sleeping time zone.
So I ask my friend, whose ID is 37685, to bet house for me when I am sleeping.
Seriously, we didn't mean to evade taxes. You can check my play time if you can.
I cannot bet anything from auction because of my sleeping timezone. Please consider it from my situation.
I would request to release the ban for my friend. I should be the only one who should get banned. He shouldn't be in this situation.

Thank you.

Unlist

Player
Player
Additionally,
One thing is that I bought it with full amount of state value. idk what was wrong there.
Please explain to me how can I buy or bit a house for me, so that I know how to do next time.
As I mention, I didn't mean to avoid taxes. I just didn't know the way of selling and buying houses.
And I heard that people can sell their cars or houses for 50% of the state value.
In my situation, there is no intention to avoid taxes and there is no way for me to bit houses or items by myself as the betting time is not preferable to me according to my timezone.
Please check my game play time and offline time. I used to play about 10 hours a day, which is a lot.
I can pay the taxes, of course, but who wouldn't want to save their hard-earned money investing so much time in game and grinding.
Furthermore, I would not do the same mistake if you point me out where I was wrong and how should I do next time.
Please consider my ban, especially the ban for my friend who just helped me out. He is innocent and didn't break any rules.
We didn't know we would break the rule for doing this.
Regards,

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Will be unbanned and wiped this time, Make sure to not repeat this mistake again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom