Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sujal Patel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9tbqiq7b4Jo

Jessie Bird

❤️
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude the report at this time.
-Requesting POV from id 99236
id 99236 has 6 hours to do so.

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player

This guy knew that the store robbery was going on but then also he turned his truck towards the situation even when the barricades are blocking the road , he tried to cross through the footpath while we are doing negotiation ( maybe in intentions of vdm or he was trying to ruin our negotiation ).... clearly you can see that he himself dont care for his life thats why he tried to pass through situation..

u can clearly see in this part of pov, i patched him up because my hc told me to do so but when i patched him he started saying that ( all pussy orgs will get in trouble , you all are mf )..

Last edited:

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
i dont understand why leos are even trying to justify it , i mean store is ic event and he is doing trucker job 2 guys start shooting before they finished giving demand , and 1 guy giving 5 seconds to leave which is ub demand u cant fucking see a truck and giving a truck to leave in 5 sec ? limit of dumbness its not a supercar

Jessie Bird

❤️
Player

Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided:
-id 99236 will receive a punishment for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom