Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
1. your Irl Name : Swastik Mohan
2. 17
3.india

4. 4-6 hours daily

5. spybolo

6. SpY Badmosh

7. 32838

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

iwant to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better with me being leader. fluently i have been deputy leader of marabunta on the 1st server of English and i learned from my mistakes to be a good leader and i had lead big groups of people i have been deputy leader for multiple gangs like , bloods , families ,i know all the rules and will do the best of the best to make it the biggest and best gang in the server i have a lot of experience so i can handle things in good.

3.Your advice for improving the roleplay level in the Vagos: Activly be in RP scenarios without any rules to break
“In my opinion the Vagos organization should not be open to younger kids the gang is a gang for a reason if you don’t know about the life don’t join simple and everyone needs to have learned the rules for ghetto along with events so it stops the trouble of reporting and getting disbanded every 3 days and I’m going to make that happen. Also, lots of Vagos leaders in the past didn’t know how to run this properly and know how to run events I do the all the time along with making sure everyone knows every rule in the books. I make it clean and easy and we don’t have issue so I’m trying to transfer my knowledge to the Vagos and see where we can get”.
SpY Badmosh
Thank you for
Reading my application

Tanmay King

Player
Player
He will not make leader he don't know rules and how to play rp he don't know basic rules also

Top Bottom